General Privacy Statement
After reading this Privacy Statement, you will know:
1. How do we use your information
2. Legal basis for processing your information
3. Complaint or Enquiry
4. Acquisition and disclosure of personal information
5. Amendment to this notice
6. How can I contact us
How do we use your information
This privacy statement tells you what happens when Unitec collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about the following:
· Complainants and other complainants' complaints or enquiries relating to data protection or freedom of information;
· People who use our services, such as those who submit inquiries or request documents from us;
· persons notified under the Data Protection Act;
· Job seekers and our current and former employees.
Unitec does not place cookies on visitors' computers.
We build the email server internally. We confirm GDPR compliance when we manage email on the server. We comply with contractual obligations, such as notification of changes in terms and conditions, by using email communications when contacting existing customers, in some cases, in accordance with legal interests.
The person who called us
We support potential and existing customers, suppliers and other third parties. When you call us, we will not record this conversation. If we need to process your query, we will only collect relevant information. This can be passed on to internal departments, third party contractors, RD (for example, service engineers), to resolve the query as soon as possible.
The person who sent us the email
We may monitor and use any E-mail (including any attachments) sent to us for security reasons and to monitor compliance with IT policies. Email monitoring or blocking software can also be used. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us falls within the bounds of the law.
Legal basis for processing your information
If you are a visitor from the European Economic Area, the legal basis for us to collect and use such personal information will depend on the relevant personal information and the specific context in which we collect such information.
However, we will generally only collect your Personal Information when we need it to perform a contract with you, or when it is in our legitimate interests and is not impaired by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect your personal information, or we may need personal information to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of others.
If we ask you to provide your personal information to comply with legal requirements or to contact you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and inform you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory (and the consequences that may arise if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in accordance with our lawful interests (or the interests of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those lawful interests are.
If you have questions about the legal basis for us to collect and use your personal information or require further information, please contact us using the contact details provided below under the heading "How to Contact Us".
Complaints or Enquiries
CIESTA tries to meet the highest standards in the collection and use of personal information. Therefore, we take any complaints we receive very seriously. If people think we collect or use information unfairly, misleadingly or improperly, we should bring it to our attention. We also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This Privacy Statement does not provide exhaustive details about all aspects of the collection and use of personal information by Allianster. However, we will be happy to provide any additional information or explanation required. Any request should be sent to the following address.
Access to Personal Information
You have the following data protection rights:
· If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you may contact us using the contact information provided below under the heading "How to Contact Us".
· In addition, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information, request that we limit the processing of your Personal Information, or request the portability of your Personal Information. Again, you may exercise these rights by contacting us with the contact information provided below under the heading "How to Contact Us".
· You have the right to opt out of marketing communications sent to you from time to time. You can exercise this right by clicking the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing email we send to you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact information provided below under the "How to contact us" heading.
· Similarly, if we collect and process your personal information with your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time. The revocation of your consent will not affect the legality of any processing we conducted prior to your revocation or any processing other than consent on grounds of lawful processing.
· You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Contact your local data protection authority for details.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Disclosure of personal information
We may share your Personal Information with the following categories of recipients:
Our group of companies, third party service providers and partners provide us with the data processing services (for example, provide support, provide functionality, or to help improve the security of our site), or otherwise process personal information, the purpose of including this privacy statement, or inform you when we collect your personal information.
· Any competent law enforcement agency, regulatory agency, government agency, court or other third party that we deem necessary to disclose (I) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our lawful rights or interests, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or the interests of any other person;
· The potential purchaser (and its agents and advisers) participates in any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we notify the purchaser that it must only use your Personal Information for the purposes disclosed in this privacy statement; Any other person, disclosed with your consent.
The international transport
Your personal information may be transmitted to countries/territories outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") for transmission and processing, for example if we share your information with group companies and/or service providers operating in the EEA or abroad. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from those in your country.
However, we have taken appropriate protective measures to require that your personal information continue to be protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We regularly review our privacy notices. This privacy statement was last updated on July 10, 2020.
How to Contact Us
Information Technology Department
Vesta (Guangzhou) Catering Equipment Co.,Ltd.
No.43 Lianglong South Street,Huashan Town,Huadu District,Guangzhou, Guangdong Province,510880,P.R.China